• Introducing the basics of polymer science, plastics melt rheology and characteristics of plastics with demo on machines and recycling.
- Polymers and Polymerization
- Physical properties and rheology of molten resin
- Introduction to commonly used plastics (like PE, PP, PVC, PS, PC, PMMA, ABS, PET, Nylon and TPEs. Slides showing structure, types, properties and uses)
- Different Fabrication Processes
- Effect of MFR (different grades and its effect on fabrication)
- Difference in crystalline and amorphous plastics.