Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Technical Skill Certificate Examination for Blown Film Extrusion
Outline of Technical Skill Certificate Exam BLOWN FILM EXTRUSION Class-2Contents of Exam Technical Skill Certificate Exam consists of written exam and practical exam. Written Exam is under the license from JAVADA (Japan Vocational Ability Development Association). (1) Written Exam Written exam is not only aimed to judge the theoretical knowledge level but also aimed to judge the capability of practical operation procedures. 50 questions and exam time 1 hour 40 minutes. (2) Practical Exam Actual practical operation skill is examined. Contents and targets of this are openly announced prior to the exam. The standard time of this exam is 2 hours & 15 minutes. 2. Qualification to take the Exam Principally, the experience in the practical examined subject is needed. This scope of experience includes not only practical field operation but also management, supervising, training and research work. Only the persons who passed the written exam can take the practical exam.
- HIPF trainees or graduates who took the Blown Film Extrusion course.
- Trainees who took customized course in Blown Film Extrusion in HIPF.
- Engineer or technician who has 2+ years of experience in Blown Film Extrusion.
- Application (1) Period: 04-15 March 2018. 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM (2) Method: Fill-up the Registration and revert back to firstname.lastname@example.org Transfer a written exam fee to HIPF bank account.
- Exam (1) Date: Written Exam
|March 31. 2018 (SAT)||@ 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM (1st batch)|
|@ 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM (2nd batch)|
- Limit of passage Written Exam: 65/100 or more Practical Exam: 60/100 or more6. Certificate Certificate will be issued by HIPF and Japanese Experts.